Close But Far

Close But Far

(c) Vash-chan

Summary: Close but still far from one another



I've seen you many times when you appear
Yet you never see me amongst the crowd
Their screams fill your ears more than mine
I'm just a shadow
Not a token or a fellow comrade
Just a simple face
Nothing special under the same shade

Not a beautiful doll of the porcelain kind
Just a somebody
You will never notice me
Not on a normal day

When will there be a day we meet?
When will we greet one another officially?
Will there be a day?

It's always a close call
Destiny doesn't seem to agree with us
Is this what will become of me?

I can only stare when we are nearby each other
Yet I cannot say anything to you
I want to but I'm too small
Too weak against the other people
The louder ones

Close but far...that is forever how I will be with you

Popular posts from this blog

TaeTae